Have you ever left for vacation, get down the road and then wonder if you closed the garage door?
Like the family in the video, you can help protect your family, property, and deliveries anytime from anywhere. Whether protecting from fire, flooding, break-ins, porch pirates (or noisy neighbors) – Secur-Tek’s Total Connect 2.0 integrated with the MyQ garage door app gives you mobile control of your security system and smart home devices.
So maybe you’re not going on vacation soon, but what if your “tween” daughter/son, parent or pet caretaker accidentally triggers the security system? You can check to make sure they are safe, then disarm it from wherever you are.
Or perhaps you receive a weekly or monthly wine or food box delivery? Instead of leaving it to sit out on your porch vulnerable to rain, sun, porch pirates, or allow a delivery person access to the inside of your home – you can remotely open the garage door for the delivery personnel, watch them deliver your goods, and then close the door when they leave.
If you have parents or pets in your care, you may want to check in on them with live video/talk. Finally, when away on vacation it is always comforting to know you receive alerts when events happen, such as extreme temperate changes, water leaks, motion detection or doors opening.
If you can relate to any of these situations read on!
It all begins when you have Secur-Tek add Total Connect 2.0 and the MyQ garage door app controls to your security system. Total Connect 2.0 integrated with MyQ garage door control enables you to:
- Arm or disarm your security system
- Unlock or lock doors
- Open and close your garage doors at will
- Turn lights off or on automatically or manually
- Adjust thermostat temperature settings
- View live video and recorded clips from Total Connect cameras strategically placed externally/internally around your property. (calculated camera placement is critical for best coverage)
- Receive important notifications – email and video alerts – on event/emergency activity
- Connect with smart home products such as Amazon Alexa
Professional Installation keeps your security information safe while customers can change and add:
- Security codes/passwords
- Add optional: fingerprint or facial recognition ID for login
- Set system and feature On/Off automation
- Monitor functions and make changes, anytime anywhere though the app
For an added level of security, all system devices need to be installed, programmed and tested by a certified/background checked Secur-Tek technician while secured servers provide another level of protection against hacking.
Not looking to be Captian Kirk on the USS Enterprise? Just want to protect your family and property as cost-effectively and conveniently as possible? At Secur-Tek, Inc. we listen to your needs and help you design the security and automation system that gives you just what you want and can use.
For more information on the Security System that is right for you, please call us at 919-387- 1800 or fill out the form below for a complimentary consultation.