Secur-Tek’s commitment to your safety, security, and your peace of mind
This is a challenging time for everyone
Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by this global pandemic. We are grateful to the healthcare workers, first responders, grocery workers, truckers and others that are on the front lines of the battle against it.
Everyone has a part to play in coping with this crisis. Secur-Tek, Inc., is honored to be able to continue to provide peace of mind by monitoring the safety, security, and health of our customers during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Due to our role connecting our business and residential customers to police, fire and medical emergency services, Secur-Tek has been identified as an essential business. We take this responsibility seriously and have implemented extra measures to safeguard our customers and team members.
Our 24/hour monitoring will continue without interruption for all commercial and residential customers
We partner with Affiliated Monitoring, a five-star rated service who has systems in place to handle this crisis.
Secur-Tek will be fully supporting customers that have:
- 24/hour monitoring
- building access control systems
- fire alarm systems
- security systems and
- medical response systems
We also are prepared to support homeowners and business owners that request service or new systems be installed to protect property and life during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Our office staff will make every attempt to resolve any service issues before scheduling an in-home visit.
- If an in-home call is needed, you will be contacted before your appointment. To further prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are requesting that if anyone in the home has been exposed or has any cold or flu-like symptoms, or if anyone in the home has traveled in the past two weeks, that you reschedule your appointment.
- To protect both our customers and team members, our sales people and technicians are wearing masks and abiding by social distancing and sanitizing best practices.
- All our team members are conducting daily personal wellness checks before reporting to work. If anyone is showing any signs of illness, they’ are instructed to stay home.
We’re in this for the long run
Right now, it’s hard to predict how long this crisis will last. But we do know that a combined effort from all of us – our team, our customers and the communities in which we live and work – will be needed to maintain our health, safety, and security through it all.
You can count on us to do our part to get through it.
Secur-Tek has been providing peace of mind for over 30 years and we’ll be here for you when you need us most.
Please call our office (919) 387-1800, Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm to speak to our team members.
For emergency after-hours service, please call us at (919) 387-1800 and follow the prompts. A technician will be in contact.